26/11/11

MORRISSEY - Irish Blood, English Heart (song)

Irish blood, English heart, this I'm 1.____________ _____
There is no-one 2.____ ____________ I'm afraid of
And no regime can 3. ___________ ____ __________ me
I've been 4._________________of a time when
To be 5.________________ is not to be baneful
To be 6. ________________ by the flag not feeling
7. _______________, racist or partial
Irish blood, English heart, this I'm 8.____________ _____
There is no-one 9. ____ ____________ I'm afraid of
And I will die with both of my 10. _____________ untied
I've been 11. ________________ of a time when
The English are 12. ____________ to death of Labour
And Tories, and spit upon 13. _____ _____________ Oliver Cromwell
And denounce this royal line that still 14. _____________ him
And will 15. ______________ him forever.





 

Answers:

Irish Blood, English Heart lyrics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger