17/2/11

ANIMAL INSTINCT (SONG)




Suddenly something has happened to (1) ________

As I (2)_______ _________ my cup of tea

Suddenly I (3)______ ___________ depressed

I was utterly and totally stressed

(4)_____ you know you (5)________ me cry

(6)_____ you know you (7)________ me die

And the (8)________ that gets to me

Is you'll never really see

And the (9) ________ that freaks me out

Is I'll (10)__________ be in doubt

It is a lovely (11)_________ that we have

It is a lovely (12)_________ that we

It is a lovely (13)_________, the animal

The animal instinct

So (14)________ my hands and come with me


We (15)______ __________ reality

So take my hands and we (16)______ __________

They (17)______ _________ you away

They (18)_______ never make me cry, no

They (19)_______ never make me die

And the (20) _________ that gets to me

Is you'll never really see

And the (21)_________ that freaks me out

Is I'll (22)__________ be in doubt

The animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me

It's the animal, the animal, the animal instinct in me

It's the animal, it's the animal, it's the animal instinct in me



Answers:
Animal Instinct lyrics



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Powered By Blogger